I need to use an android cellphone as an asterisk channel/Gateway. This will make phone calls using Asterisk PBX through a cellphone running android. In this case, Android phone will be acting as a GSM Gateway for Asterisk.
The application working in APK format
Full source code
Simple manual for compiling and generating the application from source
-Route call from SIP to GSM
-Convert audio from/to SIP and GSM networks
-Able to run on Android 4.0 and up.
- Must run on background
- Must be very lightweight to run on small memory devices
Sip Requirements :
- Register on Sip Proxy/Gateway
- Receive call authenticated by IP, user/pass or no authentication.
- Make calls with or without authentication
- Forward DTMF digits using RFC2833 or inband
- Use codec G711 and GSM
- Be able to use codec G729
- Receive through GSM one 1 simultaneous call and rout it to a predefined SIP client
- Be able to store a CSV with all calls made