I need an Android game developed, very similar to "Just Riddles" from Google Play:
[login to view URL]
The app will have a launch screen with a big "Play" button which takes you straight to the gameplay, where you get to see a riddle, with an option to enter your answer at the bottom. If you don't know the answer, you can "buy" a hint or a letter with in-game currency, currency which you get more of as you answer riddles, or for which you can watch ads to get more.
- Users can always skip questions (without answering), and can always change the category of the riddle.
- everytime 2 days passed after the last launch of the application, users will receive a notification that new more unsolved puzzles are available
- when they solve X (where x=5 at first, configurable through our API) puzzles in a row, they get more currency points
- when they solve Y (where y=10, configurable through our API) puzzles in a row, we ask them to rate us
- there will be a settings page where people can disable notifications, rate us, or contact us
- the app has roughly 7-8 screens in total (some are popups)
Full designs will be provided privately before starting the project, as well as a flow chart explaining everything. We'll also provide all the riddles/puzzles (they are all text-only). Feel free to ask for the designs before you place your bid.
To prove that you've read the full description, please start your message/bid with the text "hanna banana".
Lastly - all the code must be readable and maintainable. I don't care about comments, but I do care that if someone else needs to pick up the app and update it later, they can work with the code without too much trouble. I'm an Android engineer myself, but without enough time to work on this. I won't be reviewing your code, but if there's anything you think is impossible to do (or impractical due to amount of effort) and I disagree, I'll tell you how to do it. I only mention it because my previous freelancer claimed impossible to do a side-scrolling RecyclerView.
I'm looking for a long-term developer to work with, and I currently have 3 other projects on the pipeline.