Thank you for your interest in this project! Here are the requirements:
1. Service that uses MediaProjection to take screenshots globally each X seconds (one at a time) and save it in a folder as jpeg format;
2. Run hidden and silent. Permissions must be asked only once when app is starting. If Service is knocked down by Android, it must run again without asking for permissions;
3. Get the entire screen, including top (notification and status bar);
4. Target Android versions are 5 (Lollipop) up to 8 (Oreo);
5. Do not use deprecated methods.
I need a demo app with source created with Android Studio (Java).
PS. I will give preference to those who already have created something similar.
Was copied from here: