Hello developers of Freelancer!
I have an app concept called Katha. It's basically an app that helps you script, record and share short videos of meaningful life events. I've done the UI/UX design and attached a screen-recording of how it will function: [login to view URL]
Basically, the app helps you write down a succinct script and then helps you record the script with a teleprompter feature. The app then lets you share that video with your friends and/or add it to the Katha library. Users can also browse a library of other user stories.
I'm looking for someone to help me develop this. I'd prefer if you knew how to implement this concept with Flutter + Firebase + Cloud functions.
Please respond with KATHA if you've read this far + send me samples of your work. Extra points if you include some implementation details in your bid. :-)
More details on app functions. This will make sense after you've watched the video in the Dropbox link above.
1. App guides users to craft (i.e. write down) their story.
2. App helps user record their story in four parts based on what they crafted in Step 1. The video recording screen will have teleprompter feature (at the top of the screen) and other information (time-elapsed, story location, etc).
3. App joins all four parts of the video together and delivers a final video.
- Videos can be processed (i.e. joined) on the server or on device -- whatever makes more sense.
PREVIEWING AND SHARING
4. App lets the user preview the processed video and, if they want to, share it on their social profiles.
- When users choose to share a video, a unique link is generated and the video is uploaded onto our servers. Users share that link (not the actual video itself) so we can track views and other information.
5. App lets the user share their video to the public library. If they choose to do so, the app will ask the user to add tags.
6. Users can browse a library of publicly available short videos. There is a system of searching by tags.
7. Users can share any of the publicly available short videos as well.
8. Users can create a profile and connected it to existing Facebook or Google account.
9. On the profile times, users can see how many times videos they have created have been liked, shared and viewed.