Though the project says that is Android application, the final delivery needs to include designs for both iPhone and Android phones.
1. Needs login pages: a. regular userid/password screen and then b. biometrics input page
2. This is the main screen of the application: Check the phone OS:
(a) if it is iOS, then display NFC greyed out, Bluetooth greyed out and Barcode selected and on
(b) if it is Android, display NFC selected and On/Off status. If it is off, bring the system screen automatically to set it on. Remember this action and turn it off if this switching on happened inside this app. If so, turn it off automatically when work is done. (I will define what "done" means.)
Display Bluetooth with status on/off and Barcode
3. Use very simple image button plus text for easy to understand
4. All the texts should support internationalization, so start from the beginning to use localization on both the platforms
5. We need to support different currencies as well
6. Many of these localization and other things should be made available in the settings screen to modify
7. Almost all the screens will have the main city skylines and other natural images that the user belongs to. There are a few exceptions where we need the screen for more data than for simple choice selection
8. There are four to six application pages
9. More info will be provided in the design document to be attached as a file to this project
The iOS code has to be in Swift.