This is for tracking the Sales and Distribution Team for my Spice & Turmeric Plant situated at Ranchi, Jharkhand. The plant will start in next two months and we are supposed to hire some 100 sales representatives in Jharkhand & Bihar for selling of Spices pouches in the entire Jharkhand & Bihar.
The purpose of the app is as follows:-
1. To track the movement of Sales representative at their place of work.
2. The app should have two login button i.e one for Customer and One for Employee. The initial Registration procedure shall be as follows :-
(i) The Employee can login after receiving OTP from the Employer &
(ii) the Customer/Shopkeeper should Login after receiving OTP received on his mobile.
3. The employee/shopkeeper should enter his Aadhar no & Driving License no to validate his credentials.
After confirmation the Employee Id or Customer Id should Generate. Driving License is necessary for Employee else his registration will be cancelled.
4. The Sales Representative will login in the morning after he starts his duty. The location of the Sales Representative will be tracked on continuous basis. At the time of visiting any shopkeeper for promotion of sales, he will click a button which will confirm his Start of Sales Promotion ". If he gets any order he will enter these Sales Order in the app. After entering the quantities sold, the quantity sold will reduce automatically from his stock. The updated list of stock left to each sales represenative should be known to stores department on daily basis.
4. The Sales Executive should enter the Sales details alongwith the Sales type([login to view URL]). For each Cash Sales, the Sales Executive should get "some point" and it should display immediately after the entire sales data is entered by the Sales Representative. The Points accrued by the Sales representative will have some monetary value and the same will be credited in his Savings account on weekly or fortnightly basis.
5. The purpose of entering the Sales Data is to reduce Credit Sales and therefore there should be three types of provision in the app i.e
(a) Credit Sales for 7 days
(b) Credit Sales For 15 days
(c) Credit Sales for 21 days
(d) Cash Sales
6. The Sales Executive should enter the following details before logging out in the evening
(a) entire travelling details in the evening before logging out to Claim travelling expenses
(b) the app should cross check the entire travelling details on the basis of real time tracking done by the app.
(b) details of sales done in the entire day.
(c) any cash received from any Shopkeeper for the credit sales.
7. The app should have facility to allow the data entry in offline mode also.
8. Facility to calculate petrol bill on the basis of online tracking.
9. The app should not calculate petrol bill expenses if the sales done in the entire tour is below a Rs 5000 or some other value.
10. A facility to see all sales Representative on Real time Basis.