Digital school online where classrooms ,teacher and students are digitally located. Digital School System(DSS) prepares the schools adequately for the digital future.
[login to view URL] SMS or DSS can be use to different school.
[login to view URL] of unlimited scratch cards by school for parents to view their children report cards online. Schools decide on their own either to sell the scratch cards to parents or give it out free.
[login to view URL] of virtual classrooms to represent your school physical classrooms where students are electronically situated.
4. Individual account for students/parents, teachers and school Administrator.
[login to view URL] of the students and teachers' biodata including pictures on the electronic report cards .
[login to view URL] of students' continuous assessment,test and examination results online for parents' access via school issued scratch card or PIN.
[login to view URL] of electronic report cards for online viewing by the parents.
[login to view URL] Broadsheet.
[login to view URL] data input interface for teacher via mobile phones or computer system.
10.Pre-configured and selectable teacher's comments and other psychometrics.
[login to view URL] tools and network functions, such as subject assigning and re-asigning, promotion keys [login to view URL]' ability to use any electronic devices to input students' scores and provide accessibilty of the recods to parents, students and the school administrator immediately.
[login to view URL] fees and expenses recording.
[login to view URL] store, Inventory etc.
15. Ability to send bulk sms by class or to the whole school.
16. Students' Continuous Assessment Alerts (test and exam scores)directly to the parents on their mobile phones via email or SMS.
[login to view URL]' Attendance Alerts which notify parents and the school administrator either a student is absent in school or not
[login to view URL]' e-Report Alerts sent at the end of the term directly to parents on their mobile phone .
19. e-Learning which allow teachers to send lesson notes and assignment to studdents directly on their tablets or PC. e-Learning saves time teacher and students waste in copying note via traditional board method. But it gives more room for teacher to have more time for explanation rather than wasting time on copying note on the board.
20. Computer Based Test which allow schools to conduct paperless examination reducing the cost of school examination. it also allows students to have access to thousand of past questions database for entry examination to Universities in Nigeria.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $881 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, we have done similar projects for Universities and can be applied in all schools including primary and secondary schools. I'm based in Abuja, reach us at [login to view URL]