Need someone to code up an Eclipse project (v4.13.0) Garmin Connect IQ SDK (v3.x) app for Forerunner 935 that provides the following functions (please see mockup GUI in uploaded file):
1. The outer ring will grab the watch's internal compass information and rotate the outer ring according to the real data from the internal compass (point the North end to the actual internal North as given by watch, same with W(est), E(est), and S(outh)).
2. The three small triangles in the inside ring will move according to code. It will get moved by code to 0-359 degrees and matches relative to the outer ring. For example, if the code says move triangle #1 to 0 degrees, it should be pointing at N on the outer ring (make sure N is displaying the real N data from the watch compass), and if it's 270 degrees it should point to W (W is displaying the real W data from the watch compass). The code must allow for creation for up to 15 triangles, and allow for change in size, color, border size, and intensity. These triangle objects should be accessible as member objects. You should show some sample code to create, draw, and move the triangle(s).
3. Each triangle will have a pressed event handler, when pressed, the triangle id is passed in along with the degree value associated with that triangle and displayed to the first label box (For example in the picture, it's 020 degrees, with the degrees symbol).
4. Create an additional label below the degrees label, include sample to set the text.
5. The overall project needs to have a fluid and metal feel to it.
6. Give me all rights to the styles, design, architecture, project files and source code. The pay is for complete ownership and all files and assets for entire project and instructions to set it up and run in simulator for Forerunner 935.