Looking to build an app that will do the following:
1. Loading screen
2. Signup / Login
3. Free account is created or user is logged in, they will be presented with some options / categories
4. Each item on the categories will be a PDF type of file for the user to read.
5. The app should have a method of displaying a certain ad on a specific page number of each PDF - ads will change from time to time - different days for different ads at different time ranges.
6. Possibility of the app to stream the content rather than downloading the whole file.
7. Free users can be upgraded to paid app to remove ads and be able to download the files locally to their phones but only be seen by the app.
8. Videos can be part of the PDF on certain pages.
9. Option to have an audio read out/narration of the pdf.
10. Able to zoom in and out of a page to see text and images better.
11. Ability to bookmark a page of an item and put it on favorites for the user's profile.
12. Ability to invite a friend to download the app.
13. Each user can have a digital wallet of money they put into their account.
14. App to remember the last page the user was on when they exit the app.
15. Ability for user to purchase/upgrade their account so they can add photos and a message into one of the PDF's and then share this with friends.
A backend needs to be created for this app, so that the admin can control the following:
1. Stats - number of signed up users / visits or opens per day / hour. Which PDF they open up the most.
2. Ability to add new PDF's into categories
3. Configure ads. --> an ad can be placed on certain PDF's on certain pages or after the user reads 3/x pages as an example. * the ads can also run on certain dates and times of the day. * Many ads can be configured not just one.
4. Money monitoring - monitor the amount of money users have purchased and keep track of money going in and out for purchases of upgrades.
Please note that I mentioned PDF on this project, but this can be any type of file you feel would be more appropriate for the app.
If you are applying for this project, please send examples work you have done and possibly anything similar to might think this app might look like.
I am looking for quality rather than rushed jobs.
I will also be choosing based on the look and feel of apps you have done in the past.
Any applicants with no showcases will be rejected.