Require a dedicated app developer for iOS and Android.
Developer must also have experience in programming an admin control panel that control print jobs. (preferably on the same app accessed through an iPad)
The app allows users to login through social media. With an account created, users can select photos to be printed and delivered to them. Users can earn credits when they share photos on social media. They can redeem credits earned to print more photos. A payment gateway is required for photos, upgrades etc.
At special functions of parties, a unique 4-digit code is created so users can enjoy printing photos at the party itself.
At the backend, the app which has an admin panel allows the admin to sort out printing jobs by users or gender and assign jobs to the printer, or it can automatically be set to print. Some photos are double sided where designs are unique for each photo, example we have 100 inspiring quotes by famous people is printed on the back of the photo so that each user does not receive a repeated quote.
The camera will also have a QR code reader.
A) Camera Function / User UI / Login :
- Similar to most apps, the camera app allows users to snap photos with various filters.
- Users login using Facebook or Instagram.
- User have to key in their mobile numbers where an authentication code will be sent to the mobile phone.
- Payment Gateway: Visa and Mastercard
- Upon logging in, users select photos that they want printed. The photos then get mailed to their address. Therefore an mailing address field is required.
- Users get to upload their photos or create a photo montage and load them automatically unto their Facebook or Instagram pages.
- By uploading photos or creating a photo montage, users earn credits.
- Users at an actual party can key in a 4-digit code to access a photo printer at the party.
- QR Code Reader
B) Backend / Admin Panel accessed through iPad:
- Customised admin panel allows admin to easily sort and print photos based on User / Gender / Address / Mobile Number / Party
- Admin panel is can assign jobs to the printer or multiple printers.
- Multiple admins can log in, however the system is smart so that queued jobs don't get repeated.
- Photos may be printed on both sides. Therefore admin panel allows the admin to insert customised graphics or designs on the back. This is easily done by selecting photos for double sided printing by User / Gender / Address / Customised Batches
- Photo Metadata: App to retrieve geotagging, camera details etc
- Since the admin will be printing a lot of photos, an alert function warns the admin if the job is taking to long to complete
- The admin can check on statistics of how many users have shared their photos on Facebook or Instagram
- CRM: Admin can push e-newsletters to email base
- Promo code: Genrate promocodes for users so printing photos or upgrades have discounts
- Push Notification through the app
- QR code manager
Preference will be given to developers who provide:
a) Portfolio: Relevant camera apps, Control Panel developed before
b) Cost estimate for the camera app on iOS, Android, Control Panel
c) Timeline to produce