In Africa we have big informal market, people buy and sell in the streets buy exchanging fiat/hard cash. This cash in return is stored at home and those that are fortunate they go and bank. Not everyone has a bank account, bank charges are too much, etc.
Cashless Buy, Sell, send and recieve cash using a mobilephone
These app should allow street vendors, to sell their products and get the money electronically by just reading the QR code of the buyer.
Buy and Sell in the street,
1. The buyer enters the amount he want to pay the seller
2. The Seller scans the QR code generated by the buy on the mobile
3. The Money is transfered from buyer to seller electronically through the app, its reports to the buyers phone in real live, instantly without delay and at a fraction of the cost
Send or receive money
1. The sender generates the QR code or the crypto key, send it to the sender, the sender can use it to receive the money buy scanning or entering it as a bank account, the money will be transfered from sender to receiver.
Crediting the app or depositing money on the app
1. Using debit, credit or counter deposit, the owners of the app can depot or credit their apps to have electronic money to transact with
Application and Wallet
application is installed on the cellphone, or website or for the illetrate one, will develop a devise which they can just press to receive, send or pay for a transaction. The app take a picture of the QR send the screen to receiver, receiver scans it.
The wallet devise must have finger scanning, face recognition to open and process transaction
Wechat in China operates the same way, the idea is to eliminate cash in Africa, street vendors, taxis, paying employees, all must be done through these app and must be based on the block chain technology so that is is safe, fast, etc
It must be the electronic bank of Africa