Users help each other to find a nice location (3 types of locations) quickly and safely by using an app to describe and find relevant locations.
● Swift for App
● Amazon Mobile Hub
○ Cognito for Login
○ DynamoDB as NOSQL DB
● Designs for
○ Location Markers on the map
○ Logo Design
○ Screen Designs (Map, Location Details, Edit Location, Menu)
○ Mockups are available
● Map shows locations, location details can be viewed and new locations can be added
● Locations can be edited
● Help other users is available
● Recent activities are available
○ Our mission
○ App Functionality on one screen
○ When in the search bar “current location” is hit for the first time: Explanation why location service is required > OK / Cancel
■ OK: iOS requirement of location data
■ Cancel: Explanation why the app only works with location data > OK / Cancel
○ Login / Register ([login to view URL])
● Map with
○ Location search bar on top
■ Filter Icon on the right, so that locations can be filtered by type or details like (aproximately 12 details)
■ When search bar is taped for typing a list will be shown with
■ “Current location” and the latest searches underneath
○ Markers for POI
○ A menu icon that opens a menu as overlay
● Menu as partial overlay over map
○ Add a location
○ Verify new location details
○ Show News
○ Edit profile information
● Show location details as overlay over map
○ Coordinates, distance, name, region & country, filterable details, description, images
● Add / edit / verify location details as overlay over map
● Activities: see what happened lately and where, e.g. photos, comments or details added to a location within the map area.
● Improve Data
○ Listing details with no verification: see which locations have details that are not yet verified and where, e.g. details added to a location within the map area, that have not yet been verified by three persons.
○ Listings with no photos
○ Show listings with no details
○ Show listings with no filterable details
The User Stories:
1. As an Admin I want to teach users about the app, before they use it the first time
2. As an Admin I want users to register / sign up to use the app with Amazon Cognito [login to view URL]
3. As a User I want to add a new location by inserting coordinates or clicking on a map. Inserting coordinates will show the user a map extract around the location with other POI in the area if available, so that the user will not add the same POI twice.
4. As a User I want to insert details to a location
5. As a User I want to see a map with locations marked on it, so that I can find a location in a given area. I want to see markers grouped if there are to many.
6. As a User I want to see the details available for a location after clicking on the marker. I want to realize which information is not yet validated.
7. As a User I want to edit details available for a location, validate information, that is not yet validated or mark the location as irrelevant.
8. As a User I want to add a photo to a location.
9. As a User I want to mark a photo as irrelevant to a location.
10. As a User I want to see which changes are the least validated close to me or a given location.
11. As a User I want to see a Newsfeed, of what happened