My name is Duane and I recently helped create and release Death by Game Show on Steam (Steam link [url removed, login to view]).
Using the games graphics and audio I'd like to create a 2D side perspective infinite runner with a similar randomly generated environment to Vault or Jet Pack Joyride. The infinite runner is to be made for iPhone and iPad using Unity. If the project is a success there will be an additional project to make the game for Android.
Key considerations include:
- Must include ads, both video and banner. Placement to be discussed.
- Must include a currency which is collected while playing. The currency is used to unlock new characters which have different speeds, jump heights / double jump and point multipliers.
- Must include power-ups that clear hazards, add lives. To be discussed.
- A player has lives. When they die, a spinner appears and from it the player can continue running with a different unlocked character, win bonus currency etc.
- Must include a global leaderboard.
Some design and artwork will be required. All artwork is currently in Flash so you must have access to Flash to create sprite sheets. We will use Asana for project management and I expect regular communication from the project winner. I also require all source code to be delivered with annotations regarding ad implementation.
I look forward to hearing from you.