We have Website and mobile App (See attached APK) base on Joomla Component, we are using this Component [url removed, login to view] now we want to make some changes on that App as follows;
1. Change App Theme to be nicer and clean. Welcome screen, Menu style, App colors (to use [url removed, login to view] Red, Dark Blue and White), Registrations, logins, shares and all other displays, Developer need to be creative.
2. Notify client when there is new Deal, just on App notification
5. Add affiliate on mobile Web. (Our Website already have this feature, get commission when a friend buy a deal from your link). So, Social icons now will be used to track Affiliate. User has to register for affiliation (Will need to be a Website member to register for Affiliation). This feature is available on Web.
6. Change Discuss Icon to WhatsApp (Be able to share on WhatsApp, we already have this on Web), and change Facebook and twitter share Icons to Images/ good looking ones, huh.
7. User can see profile, my orders, cart. (Website has Profile and Purchase history, but not Cart).
8. Shopper Registration. To register as a shopper, will need to change default Joomla Registration to add more fields which are Shop Name, Description, Phone, Web, Logo and Address. Upon Submit, message will show (We have received.....), user will have to verify by email and Admin will verify and add manual that user as merchant. If possible, we can integrate with RS form so that on signup email will be sent to admin with all details except Password (Joomla Default can do this).
8. Shoppers can submit Deal Online, En Masse Component already have this,
10. Optimize / secure to make it more faster.
11. Customize Buy process to show more than one payment gateway, add another Mobile Money payments (Mpesa), so will have Paypal, TigoPesa and MPesa. The other two methods are all offline, so will just need description and link.
12. Add Online subscription, website has a Popup which user can select area and put email. So on mobile we need to select area and put phone number. We are using ACYMailing which now has SMS Subscription.
NOTE: Mobile Money Payment (MPesa & Tigopesa) will be done offline, so no API will be provided as Admin will have to approve orders manually. The SMS integration, you can see API https://www.acyba.com/acymailing/64-acymailing-developer-documentation.html#api