Do not bid over $35. That is the final amount I will pay once this is completed and handed to me.
1. Go to [login to view URL] click on each of he 2 links under the "Training Data" and download all of the folders.
2. Open each folder and extract the X40 folder (inside the frames folder) from it.
3. Divide each image in the folder into 64 equal sized sub-images. (Divide the length and the width by 8.)
4. Save each new image as [login to view URL] (as JPEG) where the X is the column number (0 through 7) of the sub-image in the original image and Y is the sub-image row number (0 through 7) of the original image. Please, see the examples linked below.
5. Remove any that are duplicates of the examples in the folder below.
Here is are around 1200 examples where each image is properly named: [login to view URL] (note these are resized by x1.7, but you dont need to do that to the ones you create.)