We require a dedicated IOS developer who is proficient in Swift 3 to work 8 hours a day 6 days a week on a project, the details of which will be shared after signing an NDA. The developer would work under supervision of our existing android team/team lead. Total 4 -5 weeks of work, that is approximately 240 hours. The candidate must have excellent knowledge in the following areas of android -
1. Working with JSON based rest API
2. Working with image carousels, image sliders, background image parallax and other complex uis.
3. Working with social login
4. Deep linking, app indexing
5. Google analytics integration
6. Payment gateway integration
7. Working with Android layouts
8. Working with video player in iOS like VGplayer which is Swift developed based on AVPlayer iOS player, player interface, coding airplay integration
9. Push notification with/without attached image, one to one push notification as well as mass push notification.
All applicants must have at least 3 apps in app store to show as reference of previously done android work.
Applicants will then be invited for a on-video technical interview session before allocating the job. The accepted programmer must report every day when starting work and show daily progress.
Canned/marketing team responses will be automatically rejected. Accepting responses from technically sound applicants only. Looking for individual freelance programmers, not companies.