I need to develop a cross-platform RECIPE mobile app for Android and iOS platform.
I just need to develop the mobile app and to integrate with backend APIs, have got all the back-end ready with APIs to require for integration.
The Recipe app will have following features that need to be developed:
2. Use should able to see a list of recipes through a drawer menu as well as the submenu and be able to choose recipes from the available list of categories
3. Recipe list will have thumbnail and description of the recipe
4. On clicking recipe name from the list, he will be displayed recipe details with recipe picture, optional youtube video, and other details regarding the recipe.
5. On the recipe detail page, the user can rate, comment and add to favourite the recipe.
6. Upon login, users can see what recipes he has marked as a favourite.
7. The owner of the recipe, upon login, can see all the comments and ratings he has got for the particular recipe.
8. All the users can see all the comments made on the recipe and post their comments.
9. Users can search particular recipe using the search tool.
10. Users will be notified about new recipes posted or any comments made on their recipe or any changes from admin through push notification.
11. Users can share/forward any particular recipe to social media (FB, Whatsapp, email or any other media)
12. Users can also view 'Most viewed' recipes from category menu.
13. Users can save the recipe for offline viewing in order to view the recipe when the internet is not available using SQLite.
One or more features can follow but these are the basic features need to be developed.
Any questions please ask.
This is a fixed budget project so will not be able to work with people who are offering hourly work.
I have got all the specs but not designs/UI, which you can use from any freely available UI's.