I would like you to develop a ** very simple Xamarin App **, targeted for:
- Android (4.1 and above)
- IOS (7 and above)
- Windows Phone (8 and above)
The App only need to have exactly this functionality:
1 - Init screen, containing a dummy background image and App logo, which I will supply
2 - Login screen in which you enter 2 data fields (which both will be codes), with Login button
For now we will only validate 1 code combination within the app.
There will be no account registration. No forget password, no notifications as well.
3 - The main window, once logged on, contains a dummy background image and a button to take a picture
4 - Implement taking a picture, preferrable in lower resolution, or at standard resolution and downscaling the image afterwards. The resulting image should be 600 x 800 pixels only, in color
5 - Show the taken picture on the screen
6 - Save this picture in temporary storage in the App
7 - Implement a button to send the taken picture.
The Take Picture button becomes active again, so that another picture can be taken, first clearing the picture box.
The Send Picture button only shows a toast that the image has been send
- C# Source code (Xamarin)
- The App for Android
- The App for IOS
- The App for Windows Phone
Please send your offers.
I forgot to request one more functionality:
8) Implement a parameter as interval (in seconds)
9) Acquire the GPS position in a random time windows between 1 secons and the configured interval parameter; for example if the interval = 60, you generate a random number between 1 and 60 and at the current time + this quantity of seconds, you get the localization coordinates
10) Save this GPS position in temporary storage