This is a very simple document voice reader project, that will allow users to add any document file, and app will read it out using Text to Speech.
These are the desired functionalities...
- Automatically detect all the documents when App is opened for the first time
- Show progress and list of files alongwith their type and size
- allow user to check whichever they want to add within the document
- Select/create folder in which files to be added ( just name of the file and it's contect, not the actual file )
- App to automatically detect the following info about the files and save in the local database of the app
- file type, number of pages, number of words, language of the file and estimated voice reading time
- App to hit the Web Service API ( will be provided to update above meta data and content )
- Ability to listen ( Text to Voice ) any files any time. Can change the language any time.
- Bookmark any page of any files
- Hightlight any sentences
- Move back/next play pause the document.
- Resume from the last time whenever the file is played next.
- Option to add document individuall ( select using file browser )
- Option to add a web page url and scrape it's content for reading.
DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT
Basic user functionalities required....
- Sign up using a Email & Name
- Verification code sent to email to be inputted for app account activation
- Ability to change password
Do not post canned bids. Include the word "TTS Experience" when replying.
Timeline, 1-2 weeks.
Note: Design & API will be provided. you just need to do the Android app/code.