I know how to setup HTC Vive VR and have the VIVEGRIP ASSET from the asset store so everything works fine in an environment. What I need done in Unity3d is :
- User looks at an object with a script on it ( example : hazard )
- User pushes down on left vive touchpad and a canvas menu pops up
- The wrist menu says " TAKE PHOTO OF HAZARD " with a camera symbol
- Tap the camera symbol and it will count 5 seconds and save a screenshot of the hazard into a screenshots folder.
- If the photo is taken of the example : hazard object, a checkmark 3d symbol will appear on the hazard object at a location I choose
- When touching a specific object ( a door ) the application will then mark all hazards with a red X that were not photographed.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $193 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir,I have great experience in unity3d game engine and also did many type of games in unity3d and also doing 3d modelling and animation work and photoshop work also can do it well.