I need a Ionic/Cordova developer to add some map features to my app. The app currently only contains a simple map view that has about 800 markers/locations in a area. I would like the map to behave similar to Redfin or Zillow.
This project is for only front-end development as the server-side API is already setup so when user moves around or zooms in/out it fetches the new set of data based on the current map boundary.
Here are the requirements
- Implement marker clustering. (standard clustering without customization)
- Update the markers and clusters when user moves around or zooms in/out. Should only update the new markers and leave existing markers intact for good user experience.
- Customize the marker so it displays the price in a box
- When marker is clicked show property photo and information on the bottom of the screen
- Add "Nearby" button that moves the map view to the device's location.
- Must be implemented using "ionic-native-google-maps" package
- Must run an both Android (8+) and iOS (11+)
- Code should be delivered in a git repository so I can take it and test it my self. I'll be providing the git repo for the existing app.
- You'll need to be familiar with Ionic Framework and Google Maps
Feel free to ask any questions.