I need someone to create an Ionic 3 project with native google map SDK map with the following.
1. A basic side menu (from left)
2. Toggle menu on map where certain options can be turned on/off (such as traffic, various toggles etc)
3. Load a marker cluster (data set will be provided in a json format)
4. Load a secondary marker cluster (different data to point 2 ) upon toggle activation, retrieve/refresh some data from a Firebase database and show icons with 2 dynamic characters in it at the provided lat/lng on the map. (while keeping/refreshing markers/cluster from point 2)
5. (applicable to point 4 while toggle is enabled) If a user beyond a certain zoom level, add an overlay message to advise user needs to zoom in while toggle is active
6. (applicable to point 4 while toggle is enabled) If a user returns to an in boundaries zoom level, clear the overlay message
7. When above toggle is toggled off, clear markers from point
8. Toggle watch geolocation move. When enabled, add a marker of user location on map
9. When above is toggled off, remove/destroy the particular marker only of user's location
10. When the user presses on any of the icons mentioned in point 2 or 3, a flexible drawer will come up to middle of the screen and user could make it full screen or slide down and discard - the drawer will have some info/text etc (you can use dummy data).
11. A search icon that when is pressed, a search bar opens up and using Google's auto complete functionality, users can enter an address and selecting the address will take them to the location(while maintaining active icons/clusters)
I'll provide the data needed and the read access needed for point 3 Firebase