An app like Tinder, but for a close friends list.
The end user chooses on a very simple way:
1. minimal 1 maximal 10 friends they might want to meet up with (based on an integration with maybe phone number / facebook etc.). Choosing friends based on FB is a good idea, so that the other user might receive a notification on his/ her FB that a friend added him / her on the app;
2. what date / time possible to meet up
3. what activities (only some basic activities like dining, playing games, hanging around, netflix etc.)
4. it must be possible to:
- accept or reject a found match
- edit the free time's to meet up any time
- maybe integration with own agenda app or google agenda so the app can suggest free time for the user, so the user can choose by one click that he wants to meet with (some of his) friends;
5. ....etc. > further requirements might come during the development and testing.
Result: If you and one of your picked friends have common interests on the same time, like Peter and Jack both want to hang around on saturday evening, the app gives a push notification of the match. Just like Tinder, but for friends who know each other.
Future: also possibility to make group meet ups in this way.
The developer must be:
1. Detaillist and good communicator: because I am a specific person with specific needs.
2. Intuitive thinker (I want a VERY VERY simple app, EASY TO USE)
3. Technical experience to link the app with social media like facebook, so that it's easier for new app users to get started. Otherwise it will be much hussle to even start using the app and seeing friends.
4. Be flexible and communicative.
57 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €1699 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I am an experienced developer with 8 years of experience in mobile apps. Please share more details so we can discuss. Thanks! Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]
Hello I am iOS & Android app developer with 7 years experiences. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. Waiting for your response to work together. Best Regards