Project: Professional Dog Mom mobile app
Client: Tonda B
Project Start Date: Immediate
Professional Dog Mom, Tonda Benge, runs a dog service and needs a mobile app for managing her service scheduling, client order management, and in-house service providers (Nanny).
1. Mobile application built with Unity 3D architecture and converted to IOS and Android platform.
2. A backend admin panel will manage the application posting
3. The app will need to have a scheduling mechanism for posting tasks by time and date. The app calendar needs to be able to schedule and view services by week, month, or year. This calendar should be exactly like the calendar in IPhone.
4. When a Nanny is assigned a services project, they will need to select the event from the calendar and acknowledge start when they arrive at the client site. An automatic time and date stamp will be assigned at that time.
5. After completion of the services the Nanny will close out the event by selecting a close event button. This will open a file to attach photos of the event, comments by the Nanny, and an automatic closing time and date stamp. This information, including photos will be sent to the admin panel server and updated to the client account.
Design and develop app functionality and UI/UX
Develop app prototype for client review and acceptance
Build app in Unity 3D and convert to IOS and Android platforms
Build the database for the hosting server
Promised Delivery Date: 7 January 2018
1. All intellectual property must be released and received prior to any funds being release by RadiantVRx, LLC
2. No Upfront or Retainer funding is offered. No exceptions
3. All Apps must be tested and approved prior to funding being released by RadiantVRx, LLC
4. Contact: Michael@[url removed, login to view]
43 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $858 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir, I am good at game development in Unity 3D Thanks for your job posting. Hope to work for you. Relevant Skills and Experience Unity 3D Proposed Milestones $555 USD - price