we are in the process of developing an app that will handle client interaction for a foundation that helps clients with legal cases. The app must handle every functionality of the website, including:
1. register clients with some fields optional and other mandatory
2. application has a client profile
3. client can request assistance (new case)
4. client can upload pictures
5. client can chat with service agents
6. the app will have a "my cases" menu where a client can see his case or cases and in those see the files that are linked to a case and the status of the case
7. client can send messages to agents
8. client´s phone will receive alerts
9. client´s phone will receive marketing messages
10. client can share / publish on facebook (optional)
11. client can recommend to a friend
12. receiving phone should, if possible confirm an alert has been read
13. Send audio and video messages to and from the app
all of those 12 functions are being programmed for our web app in .net.
you will get the app to interact bidirectionally with our web service, updating the DB and receiving messages and alerts.
the client´s history will keep a log of conversations, chats, and so on for manager´s review.
a manager can respond from the web, or from the app (admin feature) [optional]
a manager can send an html, audio or video message to one, a group or all app users (this is likely a feature of our web app but we need the mobile apps to be able to receive such instruction)
you are responsible for getting the apps approved with both google and apple. This is a MUST.
you will provide a development budget and turn in all source code.
it is possible to establish a continued relationship for the app updates. new features will be added later.
you have no less than 5 apps developed that you can PROVE you coded and that we can test before hiring you.
budget to be discussed.