1. I am looking for a programmer to help support with the development of a very simple drag and drop music-video sync program for DJs and musicians.
2. A DJ makes a dance tune and wants to add a cool video ideally from a wide range of publicly available videos I.e. from YouTube before posting it on social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram to garner attention and publicity for their new track
3. There are programs that already do this online but they are all so complex to use. I want a 5 year old to be able to drag and drop their music to any video or videos and the program will sync to the music
4. The program will allow the user to select a number of different videos and merge different parts of different videos together with absolute drag and drop ease and then the music will link it to the timing of the music
5. The program will be able to lighten or darken videos and add filters to the videos similar to the functions of Instagram and Facebook. Let’s say you make a disco themed track there would be an option to add 1970s look to videos. Likewise if there was a early 1990s rave tune you could add filters that represented the video quality of that time.