Hi, We are looking to develop PDF editor for iOS devices. We have wireframes to show what we are looking for.
Serving Changes During Project Development:
We recommend you to use agile project management to develop this project which allows to enhance features based upon testing because any product cannot be predicted 100% upfront, so there will be obvious chance to add more feature during/after development.
Our requirements for this project are:
1) Organise code with maximum creating methods with parameters.
2) For iOS all codes will be in Swift latest version. No POD installation or Objective-C codes.
3) We need all codes with readable functions/methods with comments describing the purpose of the code.
4) We can ask you to simplify your code if we needed.
5) Code should be return in test-driven manner.
6) We recommend to break down the project into different items so we can do test units for each item.
7) All functional code should be synchronise with GitLab or GitHub. It is depend on our choice which one we select.
8) Give us list or timeline of items and tasks you will complete within given project time. Means breakdown project into items and further breakdown item into tasks and make a list with due time. So we can track progress of project completion.
One full payment milestone will be created, which will be released on the completion of the project. We will not give you any portion of the payment before completion of the project. So please don't ask us to release you partial payments in the middle of the project or start of the project.
Code Copyright Condition:
After the full payment we will be the copyright owner of all codes. So in future you will not be able to claim your ownership on the delivered codes.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £223 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have read and understand the project guidelines. I'm very interested in the project because it is in my area of expertise. I'm sure we can work well together.