Chat application in [login to view URL]:
The user enters the mobile application with their username and password, then selects an area from a list to start a chat, then the other person (who is the configured person of the area) also enters the application and can also select from a list of people and start a chat, then the user starts the chat with the person in the area.
Consider the following:
- If the user initiates a chat with an area and the person of the area is not in the application, then a notification should arrive to the cell of the person of the area to see that he has a pending chat, then enter the app or select the notification and start the chat with the person.
- If the person in the area initiates a chat with a user from the list of users and the person is not in the application then a notification must arrive to the cell phone of the person of the area to see that he has a pending chat, then he enters the app or select the notification and start the chat with the user.
- The mobile application must have 3 tabs: tab 1: List of chats already started with users, tab 2: List of users to select and start a chat, tab 3
- Login option and exit the application
- Drop-down menu: Start, Exit options.
- All conversation should be recorded in database
- All chat will be text only
The application must be created with:
- [login to view URL] MVVM
- Web API with Asp.net Core 3.0 and token.
- SQL Server database.
- DO NOT USE ENTITYFRAMEWORK, only native SQL data provider