We want to use Beacon Scanner application for some of our studies and tests using Android phones.
Here is the URL of the desirable open-source application:
[login to view URL]
We want to use the app to send all scanned beacons data to an HTTP server. Here is a sample endpoint HTTP server for debugging purpose:
[login to view URL]
Prior to send any proposal, please install the app and try to work with that.
There is a "Settings" menu in the app. According to its functionality, you can define an endpoint (URL) in "Logging" section. If you enable Logging, the will send the detected beacons information to the defined endpoint (you can test it with the mentioned endpoint).
We want to add some features to Logging section:
- Server Port: the app is sending its requests through the default port (80). We need the app's user to be able to modify and use custom port number to send the reauest.
- Interval length (in seconds): it means that every 1, 2, 3,... seconds the app should send the beacons data to the server. The minimum is 1 second and each step is 1 second.
- Description (text): this text data will be added to the root JSON object which is sent to the endpoint.
- Additional HTTP headers (list of key/value pairs): the app is sending the request using some default HTTP headers (content-type: application/json; charset=UTF-8). We want the user to be able to add, remove, or update his own headers and values.
The current version of application is sending a JSON object including "reader" text value and "beacons" JSON array which contains the scanned beacons data. We want to do some modification on the sent JSON data
- Adding Description to the root of JSON object as we have mentioned above
- Adding the request's creation timestamp in UTC/GMT to the root of JSON object
- Adding the cellphone's MAC address to the root of JSON object
- Adding the cellphone's IP address to the root of JSON object
- Attaching each beacon's raw binary data (text) to it's own data in JSON array
We don't want to do any modification on scanning and parsing/extracting beacons data.
The developer team should folk the Github project and commit on Github their work everyday.
We will own the Github project at the end of project.
We need your estimation: how long does it take to do the modifications on the app?
There is a typo in endpoint section. The correct URL is:
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $235 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi! I am an expert in android app development I can complete your project perfectly please contact me to discuss in detail Relevant Skills and Experience android studio, java Proposed Milestones $500 CAD - total
From Android M onwards, MAC address of the phone can't be read. Since most networks use NAT for mobile data services, the phone and server will see different IP addresses.
Hi, thanks for inviting me . Give me few hours to for analysis. Relevant Skills and Experience 18 years experience Proposed Milestones $155 CAD - 1