We need a simple micro-application which consists of these features :
1. Database that contains simple routine schedules (From xx Hours to xx Hours, Address (Region)).
2. A basic login & register form that may register 2 kinds of users (Administrator and Normal Users). Depending on the type of the user, each of them have different privileges. By default, only one Administrator account that can exist. (During new user registration form, users candidate will be prompted to apply their active address, email, and secure password.)
3. User's database also contains Points. These points are gained and accumulated
whenever any schedules applies to any user(s) registered to the listed areas.
After accumulating enough points, user(s) may exchange them for various gifts that have different
4. A page/new window that'll lists all of the schedules mentioned at point no.1, meant for reviewing for user(s) and editing by administrator.
5. A simple notification feature where the app will send notifications to currently logged-in user(s) based on their own's address (Region) when a certain schedules will hit certain areas in real-time.
6. A profile page to view and edit personal information(s) (Such as registered address and email). User(s) may also view their currently accumulated points through this page.
7. A page that enables user(s) to exchange their point(s) after redeeming it just as explained at point no.3. The page may contain various gift(s).
Since this is only a simple micro-project as mentioned at the top description, the budget that we will have for this is exactly what had been set at the project's initial planning (10$ - 30$).
For more information, we'll talk about it later on when anyone is interested.