KEY PROJECT OBJECTIVES
We want to test if we can build an app that allows transfer of $1 from one credit / debit card to another credit / debit card securely across mobiles. So this project prototype does not require design or UX only the bare functionality of achieving $1 transfer. See similar app reference and more detail in scope.
We are wanting fast turnaround (7 days) and low budget for this prototype (US$100) then we will consider the main project following.
[url removed, login to view]
We are looking for a simplified, beta prototype app with only capability to send $1 between two users as per scope below:
We are interested in developing an Android App prototype that does the following:
1. Registration (first name, mobile number, pin number and credit card or debit card details)
2. Request Payment (access to phone contact list, select contact, enter amount in US dollars, click Request)
3. SMS Notification (that person receives a text message to Get App with link to that app download, they download, register as above, then the new request is waiting)
4. Confirm Payment (the second user confirms and secure encrypted payment transfer occurs - we expect the dev to use an existing off-the-shelf secure ecommerce API and not build this part. Cannot be PayPal and must directly transfer between credit / debit cards not have a holding account in between)
5. Payment Made Notice (a pop up alerts requester that payment has been made and may take 2 business days to appear in account)
6. History (the name, date, time and amount are stored in both users apps under History in order of most recent and also under the User Name below Request Payment section is a history of transfers to and from that person)
7. PIN Number required to access app after it times out after 5 minutes or is closed.
HTML5 and iOS is an advantage (for next stage).