Build a mobile application to find a location to take good pictures of London tourist attractions by phone/camera
This app enables user to take the "perfect" picture within London. The app will navigate the user to the specific "hotspot", search and suggesting the "perfect" direction, angle, period of time, season, ratings and review, phone/camera
- Build an image gallery to search/display the pictures
- Include functions like search/category, ratings and review, a "thumbs up/down" feature, "language translation", fast loading, smooth "graphic"
- User has the option to upload the picture on the spot with "location" icon or offline with exact location and/or more descriptions on location.
-User friendly app
-User needs to sign up with an email ID which will be their User ID for the app.
-Use less storage on phone (10-15 MB)
-Able to support multiple users at a time
-Images are public
-3 roles for app users:
User 1: Admin- who has all admin access to the app
User 2: Contributor – one who can upload pictures
User 3: General User- one who uses the app to find the exact Hotspot location
- Mobile app developer supporting Android and IOS users with quick loading time
- Software architecture and coding such as Objective C or Swift
- Fast delivery/ completion of project without bugs
Proposed project timeline:
Project brief posted: 15 May
Quotes to be received by: 16-17 May
Quote and project scope agreed by: 18May
Development work commencement: 18 May – 21May
First draft by: 21May, 8pm
Live date: 23 May, Wednesday, 12pm
*Based on London Time Zone (GMT 0)
References of similar app function:
Solocator app - link: [login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Budget: Up to £40 for all deliverables within timeline
Current Phase is limited to Top 20 popular locations in London but we will upscale after testing product delivered. Please quote for this phase for now.