1. I don't need you to make this physically I jest need a proper documentation (schematics, part lists, code, and assembly instruction and how to upload the code)
2. The microcontroller should have a WIFI module, because the next phase of developing this device is to allow control of mobile app on both iOS and android, so the code should be ready to integrate such development.
3. The device will be connected to WIFI at home and it can be control via mobile app that is not within the same WIFI of the device, so I believe a server is involved in this process.
4. below are some details about the mobile app.
a. The mobile app will have the same controls (pushbuttons) as a start, and will be enhanced later.
b. The device in the future will be in quantities so the mobile app should read a code on the device to know which device it should control
c. The mobile app will have a feature to control more than one device at once, meaning it will collect more than one code and make them in a group.
d. UI will be enhanced later, so no need to make something fancy for now, im just testing at this stage, I will need just something workable.
5. This Device will contain 4 materials where the user chooses one material then the device will make a cleaning swipe then drop a conditioning layer on the heated plate (220v), then drop the material selected, and then start the heated plate for a certain time let say 5 minutes.
6. Is it possible to use ESP8266 On this project? If not kindly let me know what other alternatives there of a small size factor.
7. Below are some details about the device diagram:
a. Select pushbutton: will act as a selector of a container split in 4 sub-containers. the user will choose which material each selection will have an LED that light up for each selection.
b. Servo4: is a 360 servo that will position the valve at the selection the user made, and it will only work after the user pushed the Servo1 pushbutton, so it will be as mentioned on Servo1 description below.
c. Servo1: is like a valve opener for the container, so the order will be (position of Servo4 – then open valve by Servo1)
d. Servo2: conditioning layer drop
e. Servo3: cleaner
f. LED's: 4 led's will be for the for materials, 1 for heating in process, 1 device power is on. 1 for device is ready after a clean is done
g. Buzzer: will make a beeb if user pushed button during a heating cycle, and the heating process LED will flash.
h. Stop: Stop the current cycle (turn off heated plate), and perform a clean after 1 minute to allow the heated plate to cool down.
i. Prog1, Prog2 Prog3: is a programmed cycle to be performed on a specific time. For a specific material and heating duration. Ex. Prog1: Servo3 (Cleaner) > Servo2 (conditioning layer drop) > Servo4 (choose material 4) > Servo1 (drop material) > Switch on relay (220v) for 5 minutes
schematic, part list and micro-controller code are already awarded separately.
so the only thing required now is the mobile apps iOS and Android.
to have the apps communicate with the device through wifi (different wifi than the wifi the device is connected - a server is required in this case I guess)
one other important note to consider is that the apps will be very basic no need for a fancy UI because I'm in testing stage now, later on, I will order a UI design
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $490 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi There! I have read and understood your requirement. We are a great team of Web Developers and we will be glad to work on your project. Let’s discuss more about it in chat. See you there. Thanks