let me know your quote
In the folder are screenshots of the current project.
The project is linked to a backend, only to receive the questions in. (Linode / AWS)
The game is a party game, with groups.
One game (with a group) exists out of multiple rounds, a round is one question.
The question of a round is always an estimation question.
The one with the answer that is closest to the question gets the most points.
Currently, most of the functionalities are already in there, except for some:
(this is the list of things that need to change)
1. Revamping the whole application (with assets I have)
2. Profile pic of Facebook - If not connected to Facebook: upload or make picture.
3. Waiting for.. section, per game: (8/10) people answered. (small text above group name)
4. See current the position of player (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) in the home in the game section.
5. animation - loading/ refresh wheel when you swipe the games down.
6. Localisation: add buttons in settings: Dutch & English flag. if the English flag is selected, the English question will load if the Dutch flag is selected, the Dutch question will load (the in-app text I can translate myself, but give me in unity the option to fill in the Dutch things!)
7. Send push-notification to someone’s phone, if he needs to answer (check preview of next message --- only able to receive one notification per person per round)
8. Uploading app in app store (I have a developer account)