[login to view URL]
SAAS web platform where people can edit 3D models (upload their own models in .FBX .OBJ .DAE format) and can modify (Textures, color, shapes) or generate their own models from geometric figures or texts ... once modified (without programming or code) export through an IFRAME to share on a Web Page and visualize the 3D model for WebAR.
3D elements must be linked to Poly (Google Poly)
1. iPhone: 3D and AR
The XXX Viewer has built-in ARkit technology for iPhones - it has to be visited on devices that have iOS12 and above installed and using the Safari browser.
2. Android: 3D and AR
The XXX Viewer supports the Scene Viewer - an ARcore solution for Androids. Works on the Chrome browser
1. Open the XXX editor. Import a 3D model of your product or create a 3D design from scratch. Set the default view of your 3D model - this will be shown in the Viewer. Tip: if you want your design to cast shadows, place a Shadow Plane on the grid from the Object menu: Object tab > Primitives > Shadow Plane.
2. Click on the Embed tab and then on the Generate Embed button. Generating the embed will take a while. After it’s done, you can further customize it by setting parameters such as autoplay, turntable or animated preloader.
3. Copy the <iframe> code and paste it on your website.
4. If you decide to change anything in your design - just open your XXX project, make the changes, and click on the Generate Embed button again. The changes will be automatically distributed on every site you embedded the Viewer.
5. When visiting the site on iPhone with Safari browser or Android on Chrome browser an AR badge appears. Each visitor now can see it in augmented reality.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $3412 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Very interested in your project I can do it with 7+ years of AR Project development experience Review my work on my profile Let's have a talk for more detail Thanks. :)