Simple IOS & Android native Mobile App porfolio of PWAs
- Preferably created with React Native
- Using Firebase Realtime Database ( see structure below)
- With FCM subscription ( topic=appcode )
- First time walkthrough ( 3 steps )
- Only 2 screens ( PWA grid list & new PWA)
- No need backend (I will use firebase)
- The user’s PWA list must be saved on the device. If possible, the icon too.
- The user can add PWA on his device by entering valid appcode
- Add PWA on his device involves subscribe topic (FCM) to it.
- The user can delete each PWA and both unsubscribe from the topic
- See annotations in the BD to understand more functionality
Firebase realtime database structure example:
name: ‘My Pwa’ ( visible in the grid list )
icon: ‘https://this_is_image_icon_url’ ( visible in the grid list )
suffix: false ( if true, append ?appcode=APPCODE to url)
background-color: ‘#00000’ ( web browser wrapper adjustments )
padding-top: ‘0px’ ( web browser wrapper adjustments )
wrap: true ( if false, open url with web browser instead of web browser wrapper)
active: true ( if false, hide in the grid list)
IMPORTANT & REQUIREMENTS:
Developer help us upload the app in our IOS developer account
We provide the graphic material ( icon & walkthrough basically )
We do not make payment advances.
We do not accept increment on initial budget.
Automatic proposals will be rejected.
Unskilled freelancers are welcome, but they must demonstrate that they can carry out the project before assigning it to them.
Image attached only as a sample of functionality