I have a completed Flutter app with Firebase DB. I want the source code to be clean of any references to old app name, old DB, old payment gateway etc. New app-owner should be able to add own Firebase db, own payment gateway, oen logo, new name, new everything.
Can you help with this? What makes it easier is that I added a built in app admin for all the content. Of course we need to make sure there is none of the old content left there. I would also need a brief install manual to help the new owner. App is for both iOS and Android.
Please no part-timers who can only for 3-4 hours at night.
Scope: I basically want to give the new app-owner a blank app so they can put in the content they want, their own Firebase DB, and the payment solution they want.
App source code to be clean of any references to old app name, old DB, old payment gateway etc.
The app has a built-in admin section where app-admin can add content and users. In this section new app-admin should be able to:
1. Remove anything regarding online payment.
2. Upload own logo
3. Choose app name
4. Upload splash screen image
1. For safety and security, new app-owner should not see anything from previous app-owner. No data, no Firebase info, no emails or anything from prev. app-owner. Make sure there is none of the old content left there.
2. Add a license number check, so new app-owner can only use the app once and not re-sell it or copy it and use again.
3. - Am I missing something? I am not expert like you, so I will rely on you to tell me if I need anything.
A brief install manual to help the new owner.
App is for both iOS and Android.
If there are any bugs or errors, then we need to fix them in the process, so you should be strong in Flutter.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $203 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I am a full time developer with 9 years of development experience. I understand that, you want to clone an existing app, which I can do. If you are interested, please let me know.