Asset Bundle Manager Unity Editor Window
[PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. WE ONLY ACCEPT OFFERS OF FREELANCERS THAT HAVE READ THE TEXT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE FUNCTIONALITY WE ASKED FOR]
We need a custom Unity Editor window to manage our asset bundles in an Unity project. Sometime we only need to update one asset bundle so we need a custom editor script so we can select one or more asset bundle name(s) in the project, build the asset bundle(s) and upload the assetbundle(s) to the remote FTP server. For the user of the app we already have a script which checks if the asset bundle has a new date-time stamp. If there is a new asset bundle uploaded the app can download this specific asset bundle and load in into the app.
The functionality we need is as follows:
- Get all the asset bundle names in the project.
- Show all asset bundle names in Editor window so you can select them.
- Select the platform(s) for which the asset bundles should be build.
- Create the selected asset bundles for the selected platforms.
- Delete local and remote assetbundles
- FTP the created assetbundle(s) to the FTP remote server.
Attached is a simple GUI where all needed functionality is integrated.
Some extra info:
- Script should be build/working in Unity 2019.1 / C#
- The name of the local asset bundle folders should be:
- The name of the remote ftp folders should be:
* [Productname in Unity]/AndroidBundles
* [Productname in Unity]/IOSBundles
* [Productname in Unity]/OSXBundles