The objective of the mini project is to help you become familiar with a mobile development environment such as Android and/or iOS. This project will provide you with an opportunity to develop a simple mobile app.
Choose a suitable environment either Android (e.g., Android Studio) strongly recommended or iOS (xcode).
The project includes the following steps:
• Make an informative decision to choose either Android or iOS (see unihub links to help you decide).
o If you use iOS, you will need to use Swift. If you use iOS, a Mac platform for development is strongly recommended.
• Install either Android Studio or xcode on your development computer (if it is not already installed).
• Learn about the development platform, e.g., a recommended approach is to search for one or more tutorials (e.g., "Hello World!") using google or youtube and follow the steps in the tutorials.
• Try to read up on those to slowly learn more and more about mobile development.
• Once you feel comfortable, start with a new project and implement a simple app that includes the following minimum features:
o It displays a map and your location on the map.
For this you will need the map view feature, GPS data, and the ability to display a marker on the map.
Show different types of information on the map.
o In addition to the map view described above, you should have a second view being a "table view" or "list view". In this table view, when a table item is selected, some action should be performed (e.g., corresponding information is shown on the map view, a "detail view" is shown, etc.).
I encourage cooperation and providing assistance to your class mates but you need to show your independent work. Please make use of the online tools and resources to help you have a grip on things. (don’t forget you can seek help in the Drop-in Sessions on Wednesdays 1-3 pm @ H104)
1- Documented source code put in a directory called “myproject”
2- Brief report of 1000 words to
a. Describe what the app does
b. The features of the app, and how to compile/run it.
c. Demo of the app
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £48 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hlw there ! I read the description and i can complete the project [login to view URL] can see my previous projects in my [login to view URL] knock for more details thank you