This is a pilot exam type task that will potentially lead you into long term mobile app development work. Please read the requirement carefully and make sure you have solid experience with Xamarin before you bid for the project.
The task is to create one screen mobile app using Xamarin Studio based on attached prototype([url removed, login to view]), the first task is just one screen, it requires the app able to display properly on different mobile phones, including different sizes of Android phone and iPhone, if you can do it with good quality and on time delivery, we will hire you for long term.
Please make sure this task needs to be done using latest version of Xamarin Studio, if you don't have working experience with Xmarin Studio please do not apply, you will need to provide your published app as reference and pass interview before you will be selected for the task.
1. the search bar should have both search icon on the left side and microphone icon on the right side of search bar; it should be editable and allow user input;
3. underneath the search bar, there're 6 buttons, which should have same size distributed evenly, each button can set different icons, with different text under the icon, for this task it can just use the same icon from attached file([url removed, login to view]);
4. The bottom 6 buttons should have same size of width and height on different mobile phones; with different icons (use icon_1 ~ icon_6 files from attached [url removed, login to view] files)
5. use XAML file to define the user interface, make it cross platform enabled;
6. click demo 1 ~ demo 6 button shall display different message box (button x is clicked);
7. click bottom buttons shall display shall display "bottom button x is clicked" message box;
8. the entire screen shall keep same proportion and layout, colour on different resolution and size of android phone and iphone;
9, provide good comments in the code, follow coding guidelines:
[url removed, login to view]
10. load the content of the store list from a dummy REST API call, use the attached [url removed, login to view] as the REST response content. Display the store name, address, type, review level, from the json records, load the actual image from the image URL in the json record as well (use the first image in the image array).
11. all the source code is required for each milestone before the payment
please ignore home-v0.1.png, use home-page-mockup.png