==== CREATE IOS APP FROM ANDROID APP ===
We have a running application on Android that is used by an english course to allow students to download and play music/video from the books used in the lectures.
Also, we've all the necessary resources to te development: the screens, the mechanics, the REST api.
The app has about 6 screens:
• Login Screen: The user inserts his e-mail and password.
• Signup Screen: The user inserts his name, e-mail, password and selects his unity.
• Shelf: List all the books the user added and has a floating button with a "+" to add new books based on a unique code that the user found on the books he bought,
• Book Details: The user has all videos and audios available from the book so he can play it.
• News: The screen list all news based on a external RSS feed.
• Card: List all the available covenants in a form of grid view. The user can also filter the covenants based on "Unity" or "Segment". All filters should make a new request to the server and display only the results coming from the request.
• Contact: The user may insert a message and send it to the his unity.
More info can be provided via chat - as well as access to the running android app.