I am building a proof of concept/MVP. I am a software developer myself with 20 years experience, but I do not have the time to learn or do web dev, so I am looking for a skilled freelancer to build out some base functionality for me.
This project is Phase 1 of the development. It should be a very small piece of functionality, but it will give me a chance to see what you are capable of, your skill level and coding ability. If this project is successful I will give the winning bidder first option on every future stage of this project.
Stage 1 - User sign up, workspace creation, account and password management, landing page for signed-in users.
* The system must be built on the MEAN or MERN stack. LAMP is not acceptable.
* There are 11 web forms to build.
* The signup process/account and password management require the system to send emails and generate links in those emails for signup verification, password resets and invitations. There are three emails.
* Mockup screens with notes are available here : https://4xltdd.axshare.com/#id=841584&p=login
* Working website with all functionality working
* Full source code pushed to GitLab
* Docker container for one-click cloud deployment.
If you need more information, please ask questions in your proposal, but please read the description first and look at the mock up screens posted to AxShare.
This project is a pure functional build. The screens do not need any styling or layout, they can look exactly like the mockups or uglier, as long as the site is functional. i.e. it takes user/workspace signups and handles account/password management.