Help us build great e-learning and corporate online training environments with Moodle. We’re looking for a Moodle expert in the role of consultant, with great communication and training skills. The most common tasks that we have are:
- configuring Moodle according to specific requirements;
- identifying gaps in Moodle’s feature set, relative to the customer’s requirements;
- coming up with workarounds or finding 3rd party solutions for those gaps;
- creating a functional specification for a new Moodle plugin, if there are no existing solutions;
- sketching mockups (wireframes) to give both the programmers and the end customer a better understanding of your proposed solution;
- thoroughly testing newly developed Moodle plugins;
- creating sample Moodle courses with e-learning materials from the end customer;
- instructing the end customer on the most commonly used Moodle administration features;
- answering and solving end user level support questions.
Here’s why you might love this job:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance work.
- You get to find creative solutions and workaround for a wide variety of customers.
- Work from anywhere, any hours
The most important quality we’re looking for is your ability to clearly communicate with the end customer on all aspects of the work, making sure we all have the same mutual expectations. As a matter of fact, we deem this so important that we ask you to put the phrase "mutual expectations" at the top of your application, to stop the bots.
Skills & Requirements
- Very deep knowledge of Moodle
- Familiarity with software design principles
- Fluent English writing and speaking
- Great communicator
- Experience with remote work
We are a small team of dedicated Moodle developers. We build and host Moodle websites for customers ranging from small learning & development companies to public services and multinational corporations. Our team consists of four php programmers, two theme designers, and a system administrator.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
13 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
HI, I am an expert in Moodle design and development with 13 years of experience. I have already done 2 sites in Moodle. [url removed, login to view] Bookkeeping institute of australia. Regards, ADiti