here are the details for work on Monday. Please bare with me after this is done for continuing project instructions and new tasks. I am also waiting the bank for real test sources etc.
I am implementing payment module which I modified from Moneybookers module. It has two different modes.
1. Manual mode - customer is redirected to gateway for online authorization in iframe - similary like Moneybookers. All credit cards details are entering there.
2. Auto submit - customer enters credit card details on our shop and then we simply submit the data to gateway. This mode has 4 types which is not essential for now.
For better knowing you can read complete documentation.
It is crucial for me to have on Tuesday ready Manual mode. I have developed almost all except that I am not sure if I will handle response correctly.
1. read the documentation from bank about response method and static url based on success/failure and check existing methods in developed module to see what is missing and report. If iframe will get the response and already existing methods are enough for me to continue to parse the responses then ok. If not please make at least SUCCESS and FAILURE basic methods.
2. fix the issue with the not complete transactions.
Scenario: customer ordered something with manual mode - he is redirected to the iframe window. Before he finish or cancelling the payment authorization he can on purpose or accidedntlly lost connection or go back to the cart or catalog. If he does that shopping cart will be empty and order will be made! I do not want that - as long as customer did not finished correctly the iframe authorization (even on success and on failure) order cannot be processed. It can be handle in two ways_
a - customer is back in shopping cart but with the items in it and without made order - if customer is not logged in
b - shopping cart is emptied, order is made and customer is redirected to his account with the order which he just made so he can just with one click try to make a payment again.
This solution does not need to invent anything new. It just need to take care of Magento process and that is it.
3. Auto submit - make an ajax request with post data from the form of auto mode payment type (already there and form data I will be modifying in the future) which will only PRE authorize the payment on the gateway. So if gateway authorize the credit card - it will allow the customer to place an order finally. If not customer will need to choose different payment method or change the credit card data for next try.
Please bare in mind that this one is not critical for now and also it needs to be general so all other web shops which uses some other one step checkout modules can use the same from the payment method form.
I am attaching the module which you can install it on your test but you can also check the testing environment on
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
user: Payment support
pass:[url removed, login to view]
FTP: [url removed, login to view]
pass: [url removed, login to view]