See attached swf files for 2 examples of what we are looking for
We are in need of  flash presentations:
1. for a slick introduction similiar to [url removed, login to view]
2. a walk through of the unit we are trying to sell similiar to [url removed, login to view]
3. a 3d rendering of the technology process. i.e. a couple rollers with paper going through them
***if possible prefer this to be done in swish***
***movie 3 I assume will have to be done in swift 3d or something like it***
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).