I am looking for an INDEPENDENT Senior Developer with 7+ years’ experience to develop a new website.
Must-have skills: C# Programming, MVC, [url removed, login to view], .NET, Software Architecture, MySQL Database, payment gateways integration (Stripe), content aggregation software
The website will require the following functionality although the list is not exhaustive:
• member / user management (sign up, log in, password reminder, memorable word reminder)
• members only area content
• interactive application forms
• content aggregator (from multiple websites)
• links (to other websites etc.)
• integration with 3rd party software (Stripe) / credit card processing
• file download / upload / sharing
• conversion to PDF documents / friendly printing option
• event calendar
• contact form
• keyword search
• advertising integration
• responsive web design
• web statistics with reports in real-time data
• list server (for group email communication)
• admin area
• content management system
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
A full specification will be agreed during the bid negotiation period before the project is awarded. The estimated budget for the work is $1,500 and this amount will be negotiated before award based on the agreed specification.
Minimum requirements and experience:
1) You MUST be independent freelancer. Companies please DO NOT bid.
2) 7+ years’ [url removed, login to view]
3) 7+ years’ MySQL Database
4) 3+ years’ MVC, jQuery, AngularJS, RESTful
5) 3+years’ integration of payment gateway (Stripe)
6) 3+year’s content aggregator development
5) Excellent Freelancer reviews.
Must be available to start immediately and work full-time on the project.
There will be no advance payment (down payment) for this project. Please do not bid if you request a down payment.
Milestones will be created for each phase separately after successful completion of the previous phase. Payment will be made after each phase only after the source code is handed over (deposited in Bitbucket and uploaded on Freelancer).
The milestone will be not released before the source code is deposited in Bitbucket. Each phase will have a budget which represents a % from the entire budget. For example, the first phase has allocated 10% which represents $150 for a budget of $1,500.