Develop a basic E-commerce website using the Django framework. The product which is
sold on the website is left for you to decide. The site should provide the following basic
1. Users can create a personal account and are able to login and logout.
2. The user’s account should contain at least name, email, phone and address.
3. Once logged in users can browse and/or search for the different items available. The
user can add some of these items to a shopping basket.
4. The user should be able to view the shopping basket, and amend the order by either
deleting an item, or changing the quantities required for each item.
5. Upon checkout the user should receive an email conOirmation detailing the order that
was placed (no payment system is required).
6. Once the checkout has been performed, the user’s shopping basket should be emptied.
If the user hasn’t checked out, however, the contents of the shopping basket should be
remembered even if a user logs out (and closes the browser) and logs in again.