A leading Indian Data Centre, Cloud Hosting and Network Services Provider. Focussing on providing services to businesses (small, medium and large) and its offerings include Data Centre & Cloud Hosting Solutions, Enterprise Internet Services, VoIP Solutions, Enterprise Messaging & Hosting Solutions and Domain name registration.
Given that the face of the business is driven by its online presence, the company has come to the conclusion that a much needed modernisation and alignment is in order. Currently the sales, marketing and service pages are considered not only looking somewhat dated, but appear to have no consistency in their user interface and experience.
The aim of this project is to align the website pages across all functions with a consistent, contemporary look and feel. Approaching this with the following broad objectives in mind:
• Update sales, marketing and service pages with a contemporary design.
• Enable clear and focussed content to be made available for both retail and business users.
• Include functional changes where necessary to enhance the user experience.
• Deliver a clear, concise and strong company brand.
• Display disabled features that would otherwise not be available if subscribed to an inferior pricing package.
• Merge and consolidate the various email implementations.
• Present content in consistent manner across all pages and services.
• At least 4+ yrs of extensive experience of web development using following tools/frameworks/libraries/concepts:
• Visual Studio 2012+ with .NET 4.0+ framework using C#
• TFS 2008+
• Advanced concepts/frameworks of C#/ASP.NET like MasterPage/Theme, Enterprise library 5.0, Caching & State Management, Entity framework, Multithreading, Asynchronous Processing
• SOA implementation using WCF, RESTful and jQuery, using JSON/XML
• MSSQL 2008R2+, MySQL 5.1+
• A working understanding of bootstrapjs and html5/css3.
• Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
• Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
• Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
The candidate must be available to either be on-site in the Noida, India head office daily or spend at least 2 days week there.