The creation of a User Based login to capture user based preferences and store them on a data base.
The work flow will be as follows:
- User login allocation (possible for individual login or to be part of a pre-allocated group) each user has a unique ID
- The User will be able to login and check off and enter various preferences and record information about themselves (this must be able to be administered and editded and added to by the system admin)
- The preference selections and information the user must be output in a PDF by 'clicking to print preferences'
- Users can be put into groups by the system admin and should one user check a preference that has already been checked will not be checked again.
- Various user permissions required
- Various branding of the PDF outputs required.
- Security and encryption is important (data is user specific and important to protect it)
- Small branding of login pages required
- An Admin interface required for adding, editing preference items and adding new fields... together with allocating and grouping users.
Any further questions please ask.