This is not for a specific project. I have projects requiring enhancements, modifications and complete development.
I need service providers that can adhere to the following statements.
A Excellent Service Provider:
1) Focus on pleasing the customer. Many providers focus on the money. If you focus on the customer, you will get the money and establish a relationship with a customer that will continue to use your services and tell others about you. When grow a relationship with the customers, they will have no problem paying more for your services.
2) Use your experience and expertise to provide suggestions for improving the software. Only do this after you really listen to the customers needs.
3) Always deliver more than a customer expects. You could add an additional feature, a new report, complete project ahead of time.
4) Listen to the customer's needs. Make sure you understand completely before design and writing code.
5) Establish scope for the project and understand the customer will have changes. But, make the customer accountable for the changes.
6) Give frequent updates and ALWAYS deliver on time. Build extra time into your schedule for the problems that will occur. By keeping the customer involved, you know the customer will be satisfied. Be Honest.
7) Your objective is to meet your customers needs. Many programmers cut corners and/or develop the software for them.
8) Find out how the customer will use the software and who will be the ultimate users.
9) The best software is useless without an easy to use GUI. It must be easy to use.
My new company is called Advanced Academic Concepts, LLC. Our mission is to provide customer-focused, software solutions that address real problems of academic institutions.
I'm looking for individuals/companies that provide the qualities above. I have a lot of projects on the drawing board and many, many more planned for the future.
YOU MUST COMMUNICATE REGULARLY (EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS)
YOU MUST DELIVER ON TIME
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO ACCEPT A PENALTY FOR NOT MEETING DEADLINES
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO ACCEPT A BONUS FOR EXCELLENT WORK